[3830] CQ160 CW VE7IN SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW VE7IN SO LP
From: VE7IN-Earl@shaw.ca (VE7IN-Earl@shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 15:37:57 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VE7IN
Operator(s): VE7IN
Station: VE7IN

Class: SO LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 5.25

QSOs: 75  States/Provinces: 26  Countries: 1  Score: 9,774

Comments:

The challenges in any 160 operation I think is part of the fun, hats off to
those guys with a lot size challenge to begin with.
This was only casual as I really need to try some type of listening antenna
here.The noise Friday evening got real bad, then I discovered why. It was
snowing outside. When the snow stopped it was truly quiet here, unfortunately
that was getting into the morning hours and I started to not be able to
concentrate as to getting tired. That was when I might have ben able to work
some of the more distance stations for me.
Saturday was noisy as well but not as bad as Friday, it started to snow as well
so I quit a little earlier.

Thanks all for the Q's.

73 Earl VE7IN