[3830] CQ160 CW K7SV SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K7SV SO LP
From: k7sv@va.prestige.net (k7sv@va.prestige.net)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 16:26:00 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: SO LP
QTH: va
Operating Time (hrs): 28+_

QSOs: 773  States/Provinces: 57  Countries: 26  Score: 168,407

Comments:

Think this is the best I've done in this contest. I was thinking that condx
seemed better than last year but other comments don't seem to support that
thought. Maybe the inverted L is performing better than the T did. I thought I
was going to suck eggs having lost my short beverages and gained some line
noise, but did surprisingly well. Working VE4 thru VE7 has always been tough
for me, but pleased to have worked at least two of each this year. Didn't
hear my home state (ND) and heard but missed WYO. Sitting just above the dx
window, I had some interesting experiences! Perhaps the new NR4M qth will
be far enough along for us to do a multi next year!