[3830] CQ160 CW OT2A(ON5UM) SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW OT2A(ON5UM) SO HP
From: on5um@hotmail.com (on5um@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:30:26 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: OT2A
Operator(s): ON5UM
Station: ON4LIR

Class: SO HP
QTH: JO21HC
Operating Time (hrs): 22

QSOs: 662  States/Provinces: 24  Countries: 62  Score: 332,476

Comments:

Apart from terrible Wx conditions I had a fine time but found out that in the
second night most of the people I heard had been worked before so first stop at
400 qso's and final only 662 which is sllmost 200 down from last year.
No Midwest or West US or Canada at all. Cgrts John at OT2T .
Highlights here : VK3OI - 9M2AX called me . Managed a JA for the firts time in
probably 6 or 7 years from the Fort. Only 82 NA and 27 Asia . Hard to get PY0FF
but managed to make the qso in the pile. Tnx to JH5FXP for pulling me out of
the horrendous qrm ...
Called it quits early and went home after taking apart the stuff . Must have
been around 0530Z when I took of in the storm . Luckily I live   only a mile or
so from the Fort . What would 3 more hours S&P have given anyway.

Tnx to all for the contacts and hope to be around soon again ,

Jim - ON5UM