[3830] WPX SSB VE7IN SOSB15 LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VE7IN SOSB15 LP
From: VE7IN-Earl@shaw.ca (VE7IN-Earl@shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 16:42:27 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VE7IN
Operator(s): VE7IN
Station: VE7IN

Class: SOSB15 LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 18.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  560
   10:
------------

Club: BCDX Club

Comments:

Friday night conditions sure looked great from here. I was intending on a casual
effort due to wanting to work on building my workbench for my (finally)
electronic workshop.The Saturday morning conditions certainly said I was going
to be able to spend some time doing that. Conditions did pick up later in the
morning, the same thing happening on Sunday with I believe Sunday being the
better of the days.
Thanks all for the Q's.
73 Earl VE7IN