[3830] WPX SSB KX8R(K8DX) SOSB20 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KX8R(K8DX) SOSB20 HP
From: k8dx@raex.com (k8dx@raex.com)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 17:18:02 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KX8R
Operator(s): K8DX
Station: K8DX

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: OHIO
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1709
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Made a deal with my wife that I could operate a little bit of the contest as
long as it didn't interfere with Easter weekend family activities.  Figured
20M
was a good place to stay, since I would only be on after the kids went to bed.
Operated from the start, then quite just before daylight.  Got a few hours of
sleep, and then hung out with the family until about 0200Z. Operated until
about 0700Z when the rate dropped, and I started to feel ill.  Thought I'd
crash
for an hour and I might feel better then.  As it turns out, got the full-blown
flu, missed church and a big Easter feast.  So much for planning!

Scott