[3830] WPX SSB W6TK SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W6TK SOAB HP
From: W6TK@JUNO.COM (W6TK@JUNO.COM)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 17:30:24 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
  160:    0
   80:   34
   40:   50
   20:  311
   15:  397
   10:  439
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of fun after the bands came back.  I actually quite on Sat morning and
didn't back on until evening. Searching and pouncing sure helped the multiplier
count...and thanks to all the new call signs and activity on 10 meters on
sunday.  Europe was still coming in after church o sunday morning..wow!  Came
close to beating my personal best but may have to wait until next upswing???
Thanks for all the Q's and hope to see you in cw weekend.  73's Dick