[3830] ARRLDX SSB K3CT(@K3II) M/M HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K3CT(@K3II) M/M HP
From: k3ct@fast.net (k3ct@fast.net)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 03:48:01 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3CT
Operator(s): K3CT, K3II
Station: K3II

Class: M/M HP
QTH: North Am
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:    3     3
   80:   20    19
   40:   66    36
   20:  198    81
   15:  731    99
   10:  624   101
-------------------
Total: 1642   339  Total Score = 1,669,914

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I had a sore throat and cold that started two days before the contest. On
top of that I was told that I needed to work during the weekend less than 8
hours before the start of the contest.

We used CTWIN on one computer (telnet, voice keyer, rig control, and network)
and CTDOS on a second computer (voice keyer, rig control, and network) for the
first time at this MM. CTWIN worked well and made the contest setup easier on
the newest computer. With some improvements CTWIN will find it's way into the
main stream quickly.

We are going to finish at the bottom but Jim and I had a good time as always.
That's all that counts for us.