[3830] ARRLDX SSB W9RE SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W9RE SOAB HP
From: w9re@arrl.net (w9re@arrl.net)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 08:45:10 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: North Am
Operating Time (hrs): 46.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   14    12
   80:   80    47
   40:  164    64
   20: 1240   115
   15:  890   109
   10: 1517   104
-------------------
Total: 3907   453  Total Score = 5,187,000

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Not sure of country count as I had a software problem.  Did anyone else have a
60db over carrier on 1830 on both nights that was on and off?  Lots of rain/snow
static on 80.  Congrads to KQ2M, on biggest score, so far.  Thanks to all the
guy/gals that made this a fun event, I'm sure this has to be the top condition
wise. Obviously a personnal best and most likely this will be my top score
forever.  Murphy hit me with second radio software glitch, that put the q's on
the "LGT Band" , also duped them on that band and maybe counted as countries on
LGT band (don't think that counted in score but not sure).  On second day a
short nap (1 hour) does really help.  15 meters seems to be a weak link here,
lately.