[3830] ARRLDX SSB NX5M SOAB(A) HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB NX5M SOAB(A) HP
From: nx5m@arrl.net (nx5m@arrl.net)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 16:04:18 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: NX5M
Operator(s): NX5M
Station: NX5M

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: North Am
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:   12    11
   80:   30    23
   40:   41    27
   20:  162    74
   15:  158    75
   10:  297    98
-------------------
Total:  700   308  Total Score = 646,800

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

98% search and pounce!  Talk about work!
Never really sat in front of the radio for any extended stretches.
Think my longest stretch was 2 hours on Sunday.
The older I get it seems the more I have going on outside of contesting.
The thought has crossed my mind to take down and sell this stuff and keep
nothing more than a pair of tribanders, a radio and an amp.
Have not operated on 20 in a dx contest in quite a while....WHAT A WAR!