[3830] ARRLDX SSB N1LN M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N1LN M/S HP
From: n1ln@arrl.net (n1ln@arrl.net)
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 03:46:14 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): W5MF, K7LEX, W5MJS, N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: M/S HP
QTH: North Am
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   10     9
   80:   50    32
   40:  187    65
   20:  508    93
   15:  359    94
   10:  849   112
-------------------
Total: 1963   405  Total Score = 2,385,045

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

What happened to the 10 mtr starting gun JA's - or.... was I sleeping?
Another fun time again this year.  We were able to get our mults up
from last  year... but the Qs were down.  As usual it was hard to get
past those east coast guys into EU but we did have a couple of good
runs on late night / early morning 20 mtrs thanks to Mike - K7LEX.   Marty -
W5MF and I managed a few on 15 and 10 also.  For the first time, I was able to
hold a frequency on 40 for the first time and did manage to run a few JAs.

We had a new contester join us this time.   Welcome to Willie - W5WJS.   Talk
about baptism under fire.  Great job Willie.

Finally, a big thanks to all that contacted us - and for the many that took
the time to pull us out of the noise.

See you next year ! ! !

Bruce - N1LN