[3830] Rus DX W5NN(@K5NZ) M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Rus DX W5NN(@K5NZ) M/S HP
From: K5NZ@aol.com (K5NZ@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 08:24:21 -0800
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: W5NN
Operator(s): UA0OFF, K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1074   307  Total Score = 1,951,599

Club: TEAMCRAMP.COM

Team:

Comments:

What a fun contest!  Dennis, UA0OFF, is a student at Texas A & M which is about
a hour from my QTH.  He found me on the web and e-mailed that he would like to
have a chance to operate some contests.  Just so happens the Russian DX was the
next weekend so I invited him up.  He decided we should do a M/S so I could
operate some.  I was not much help as he sat in the run chair for the whole 24
hrs!  I came in and tuned for mults when not busy with other things. Susan and I
really enjoyed his visit and hope to have him back many times!  For a guy that
has never used TR or seen this station, he figured it all out in short order!
Great job Dennis!