[3830] BARTG SV1XV SOSB/10 LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] BARTG SV1XV SOSB/10 LP
From: sv1xv@qsl.net (sv1xv@qsl.net)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 00:26:01 -0800
                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: SV1XV
Operator(s): SV1XV
Station: SV1XV

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Athens
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  41          33
------------------------
Total:  41    41    33  Total Score = 5,412

Club:

Comments:

Unfortunately I was unable to take part as I had planned,
as I had to work over the weekend.

I managed to have a few QSOs on Sunday morning, plus a
dozen more after lunch. BTW I did just earn QCA (Quarter
Century Award) with 25 countries. Also I worked JA5, JA6,
6 USA call areas and 4 continents.

I am still not familiar with the functions of Writelog,
so I used Zakanaka/MMTTY and hand logging. Power 100 W,
antenna Vertical.

See you again in the SP RTTY contest and in TARA Rumble!

73 Costas SV1XV