[3830] ARRLDX SSB VE3RCN SOSB/15 LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VE3RCN SOSB/15 LP
From: ve3rcn@rac.ca (ve3rcn@rac.ca)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:47:23 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE3RCN
Operator(s): VE3RCN
Station: VE3RCN

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: North Am
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  175    65
   10:
-------------------
Total:  175    65  Total Score = 34,125

Club:

Comments:

First time in this contest using a new logging program by N1MM. Just downloaded
it hours before the contest...not really the best way to learn. I have a 233mhz
P1, no computer to radio hookup, so it crashed my system four or five times. I
was in and out of the shack during the contest, so I estimate 24 hours for
operating time. Just used a dipole up 24 feet with 100 watts.
  Will try to give it a full effort next year. Thanks to all who heard me.