[3830] WPX SSB ZC4BS SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB ZC4BS SOAB LP
From: steve@stevebb.com (steve@stevebb.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 01:51:45 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: ZC4BS
Operator(s): ZC4BS
Station: ZC4BS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SBA, Cyprus
Operating Time (hrs): 26

------------
  160:    3
   80:   55
   40:   37
   20:  442
   15:  323
   10: 1189
------------

Club:

Comments:

Thunder, Gale force winds and 700ft of wire in the air made for a
noisy tough contest. My GP was radiating in both vertical and
horizontal planes on 10m (hence a good score on that band!!).
Lessons learned are low power will not cut it on the low bands.
And maybe I should have done single band 10M (low power)
Highlights must be being called by ZD9 and EL - the struggle was
worth it these alone!!
See u all next year but at the other end of the pileup as a lowly G4 !!!