[3830] WPX SSB N0KE(@WB0GAZ) SOAB QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB N0KE(@WB0GAZ) SOAB QRP
From: pfkski@vail.net (pfkski@vail.net)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 02:09:47 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N0KE
Operator(s): N0KE
Station: WB0GAZ

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:    2
   80:   18
   40:   35
   20:  214
   15:  319
   10:  342
------------
Total:  930  Prefixes = 473  Total Score = 1,057,628

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Thanks again this year to Dave, WB0GAZ, for the use of his station south of
Denver. The C49XR sure helps with QRP plus the 2nd tribander to cover a 2nd
direction is a big plus. I apologize to the 160m op at NR6O who took the time
and finally pulled my QRP signal thru as I was loading up the 2 el 40 with the
tunner in the FT1000MP. It did not want to have anything to do with the 80m
inverted V. Conditions were definitely better Sunday to Europe with the opening
much deeper to the east. On Saturday on 10m I wasn't able to work further east
than France and Sunday got to UA6 and UB5. The only JA opening on 10m was on
Friday night for the first few hours. Some of the choicer DX worked was 2 JT1 on
10m, A61AJ 15 and 20, 3V8BB 20 and 10, JY9NX 20, EK8ZZ 20 and 15, 9G5MD 15 at
0400z, and 9K2K 20. See you from TI5X(TI5KD stn) for WPX CW. 73 Phil N0KE