[3830] WPX SSB VE3HG SO(A)AB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VE3HG SO(A)AB HP
From: ve3hg@rac.ca (ve3hg@rac.ca)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 05:14:48 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VE3HG
Operator(s): VE3HG
Station: VE3HG

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Oakville
Operating Time (hrs): 32

------------
  160:    3
   80:    0
   40:   25
   20:  247
   15:  481
   10:  385
------------

Club:

Comments:

Conditions were terrific. All VKs 10db/S9 including one guy running 100 watts
into a dipole! YB station answered my CQ! Ran 1KW for second time (IC-756 & TH-3
& low band sloper) and still no angry neighbours. Must be doing something right
but couldn't get software voice keyer to work with amp. Noticed very few voice
keyer levels setup properly.  For me, best personal score ever. Thanks to all
especially VE3RZ and VE3HKC and harmonic for dropping by Sat. morning to offer
encouragement. 73 - Peter