[3830] WPX SSB K8EP SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K8EP SOAB LP
From: k8ep@pdq.net (k8ep@pdq.net)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 06:08:56 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K8EP
Operator(s): K8EP
Station: K8EP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 35
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    2
   80:   33
   40:   43
   20:  272
   15:  544
   10:  438
------------

Club:

Comments:

Had fun with new FT1000MP and an IC706 as Radio 2.  Thanks go to Tom at Force 12
for sending 2 replacement elements for my 15M antenna within 10 days.  The
ladder holding the 10 and 15 M beams came down in a 60mph gust 3 weekends ago
and I was able to get them back up last weekend.  Otherwise, all other antennas
are wires.

Conditions were weird on Sat morning.  Very late openings into EU on 10 and 15.
Much more like expected on Sunday.  I had my best rates on Sunday am between 8
and 10am local.