[3830] WPX SSB VE3NE SO AB HP (TS) UA

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VE3NE SO AB HP (TS) UA
From: VE3NE" <ve3ne@dipole.com (VE3NE)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 12:17:14 -0500
2002 CQ World-Wide WPX Contest SSB

CALL: VE3NE
CLASS:      SO HP AB (TS) UA

Band                QSOs              QSO points             Prefixes
Rest periods
160m:                    15                       51
7
80m:                    173                     700                      43
03:22 to    04:22
40m:                    257                   1099                    107
09:23 to    15:23
20m:                    476                   1287                    177
06:59 to    13:59
15m:                    627                   1726                    198
21:30 to    24:00
10m:                    589                   1566                    259
Totals:               2137                   6429                     791
Total: 5,085,339
Station Description: TS930S + Dentron 160-10L, A4S and wires
Operators:
Remarks Funny CONDX with bad Aurora. My new call sounds lot better than the
old VARU. I like it.
                 See you in CW.
Club Competition:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and hae observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.