[3830] WPX SSB IR4B(IK4AUY) SO(TS)AB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB IR4B(IK4AUY) SO(TS)AB HP
From: ik4auy@arrl.net (ik4auy@arrl.net)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 08:05:16 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: IR4B
Operator(s): IK4AUY
Station: IK4AUY

Class: SO(TS)AB HP
QTH: ITALY
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:
   80:   31
   40:   13
   20:   31
   15:   60
   10:  512
------------

Club: Marconi Contest Club MCC

Comments:

I could operate only few hours on saturday and I decided to concentrate
on 10 meters since propagation is still good. On 15 m. even worked a nice DX
Temotu is. H40XX.
Equipment used: Kenwood TS570DG, 4CX800A tetrode linear amplifier home made,
Coaxial Dynamics Pep wattmeter, ant. TH7DX by Hy Gain, dipole morgain 40-80,
antenna front-end with bandpass filters and preampl. home made, lap top pentium
133 mmx with CT by K1EA vers. 9.70.