[3830] EU Sprint SSB LY2OX

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] EU Sprint SSB LY2OX
From: tautvydas@achema.com (Tautvydas Misiûnas)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 08:07:29 +0200
                             EU SPRINT SSB

     Contest Date : 13-Apr-02

    Callsign Used : LY2OX
         Operator : TED

         Category : so

 Default Exchange : #TED

             Name : TAUTVYDAS MISIUNAS
          Address : 11 GELIU TAKAS STREET
   City/State/Zip : RAMUCIAI,LT4301
          Country : Lithuania

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points

   80SSB      33          33         33
   40SSB      47          47         47
   20SSB      81          81         81

 Totals      161         161        161

    Final Score = 161 points.
Remarks: SSB part is a headache for me as always...CU next weekend on CW!

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.