[3830] Virus going around - possibl

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Virus going around - possibl
From: stephen.b@cytanet.com.cy (Steve B)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:04:03 +0200
Please be careful when receiving an email from RX3AEC and other Russian =
stations using this call as an email responder.

I have received 18 viruses so far over the last two days  (all stopped). =
I am sorry for taking up bandwidth but I believe it was picked up from =
here and other users may be having the same problem.

All attempts to email and remind him have gone unanswered - bad news =
when I am also receiving logs for a recent contest.

I do not wish to flame, accidents can and do happen, but please be =
careful and check your system when posting - if anyone knows RX3AEC =
could they please let him know there is a problem on his server.

Steve  ZC4BS

Homepage: http://www.stevebb.com

email: steve@stevebb.com

multipart/alternative