[3830] MiQP N8II Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] MiQP N8II Single Op HP
From: N8II@ARRL.NET (N8II@ARRL.NET)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 05:00:06 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

   80:    7      0
   40:   39     50
   20:    6      9
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   52     59  CW Mults = 27  Ph Mults = 31  Total Score = 9,454

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I haven't done many state QSO parties lately; strategy should have been chase
the mobiles, the rest will fall into place. Condx really awful, 20M only open to
all of MI for about a half hour in the 23Z hour and the mobiles were in the
noise on 40M during the day (too far away). Someone told me a moble was calling
me on SSB, he was just a murmur in the noise on clear freq. I had a few poblems
getting the computer to accept the Co. input, but worked then out. It would have
been more fun under normal condx. Thanks to the numerous mobiles (most from out
of state!).