[3830] FlQP K5IID SOABMixed QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] FlQP K5IID SOABMixed QRP
From: k5iid@ntelos.net (k5iid@ntelos.net)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 18:45:12 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K5IID
Operator(s): K5IID
Station: K5IID

Class: SOABMixed QRP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): ~15

   40:   37      6
   20:  174     57
   15:   27     12
   10:    1      0
--------------------
Total:  239     75  CW Mults = 66  Ph Mults = 34  Total Score = 165,900

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

WOW! A QRP sweep.
Didn't really think I could do it, but thanks to W5WMU and N4TO,
it happened. Escambia and Hardee were the last two. Would have been
a cw cweep if not for 1 county(OKE).
Thanks to all the FL stations and especially the mobiles that always seemed to
hear me when I thought it was a lost cause.
Had a blast guys and Jim, what would you charge to do the pub for the WV QSO
Party in June?
And by the way OJ, it's only 363 days till the 2003 FLQP!
73, Tom