[3830] FlQP N6MU(@N6NB) SOABMixed LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] FlQP N6MU(@N6NB) SOABMixed LP
From: n6mu1@aol.com (n6mu1@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 19:59:42 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N6MU
Operator(s): N6MU
Station: N6NB

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   40:    0      0
   20:  133     27
   15:  139     51
   10:   95    150
--------------------
Total:  367    228  CW Mults = 66  Ph Mults = 55  Total Score = 232,804

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Another fantastic FQP! Thanks to NF4A for TAY and sweep. Only missed OKE for CW
sweep. I knew W8MJ and WA3HAE were going to be worthy competitors, especially
since I had no 40 meter antenna up. Conditions on 20 were horrible both days.
Most FL stations were barely readable but 15 and 10 were awesome which made the
difference. Thanks to all for the many QSYs and especially the mobiles who kept
it interesting the whole 20 hours. You're right, Charlie, my butt hurts too!
73...

John, N6MU