[3830] FlQP K4XS SOABSSB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] FlQP K4XS SOABSSB HP
From: cqtestk4xs@aol.com (cqtestk4xs@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 04:36:11 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K4XS
Operator(s): K4XS
Station: K4XS

Class: SOABSSB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   40:   0        0
   20:   0     1624
   15:   0      644
   10:   0        0
--------------------
Total:   0     2278  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 124  Total Score = 282,472

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Conditions really marginal on Sunday.  Score was seriously reduced by some
nitwit who chased me around 20 meters for hours on both days continuously
playing my CQs back on me. I would guess I lost in the neighborhood of 300 to
400 QSOs. He occasionally harassed other guys with his recordings of my CQs too.
 My apologies to those of you who thought you were answering my CQs and were
ignored as well as those who had my CQs played on your frequencies.  What is
this hobby coming to?