[3830] FlQP W4AU SOABCW LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] FlQP W4AU SOABCW LP
From: w4au@contesting.com (w4au@contesting.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 05:04:03 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W4AU
Operator(s): W4AU
Station: W4AU

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   40:   41
   20:  148
   15:   19
   10:
--------------------
Total:  208     0  CW Mults = 61  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 50,752

Club: Loudoun ARG

Comments:

Without the mobiles things would have been really slow on CW. I was hoping for
more activity on 40 and 80, but everyone in FL seemed to like 20 too much. I
never did hear anyone on 80 CW Saturday night.

The mobile ops deserve a lot of credit; I can't imagine the miles they must have
logged. Here is my personal mobile tally:

K4FCG - 19 counties
N4TO  - 19 counties
N4BP  - 15 counties
W5WMU - 14 counties
NY4N  - 10 counties
KN4Y  -  9 counties
NF4A  -  8 counties
N4OO  -  5 counties

I only heard one of the 6 counties that I missed (Tay). The biggest signals that
I heard consistently from FL on 20 were W4SO and W4SAA.

Excellent job in getting lots of folks on the air by the FCG. Thanks for another
FB FLQP, guys!!

73 - John, W4AU