[3830] FQP - N4TO/m (+K1TO)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] FQP - N4TO/m (+K1TO)
From: K1to@aol.com (K1to@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:46:46 EDT
WOW!!!

Vic and I will not be able to lift our jaws for a while.  Not only did we
manage to hit all 44 counties as planned, we even had enough
flexibility to spend extra time in HAR, DES and OKE, due to the
K4FCG team being unable to cover them Saturday.  We even hit HAR
for the last 20 minutes for another burst of Qs.  112 total QSOs from
HARdee.

We are shaking our heads at this, but it looks like we made 1101
QSOs the first day and 1094 the 2nd day, for a total of 2195 QSOs
in 20 hours.  The vast majority of that was CW, as we really only
went to SSB on request when it was slow enough on CW to warrant
the QSY.  According to all the reports we have seen, we were not
the loudest mobile out there...

Having made just over 1200 Qs last year, the increase was just
incredible.  It seemed like 20 especially, and 15 to a large degree,
stayed short, allowing guys like WJ9B/NC and K4BAI to call us
repeatedly.

We'll check in with a much longer story later, but for now, Team TOad
is still on Cloud 9...

Thanks to all for your participation this year.  My FLQSOPARTY@AOL
mailbox is already overflowing with e-logs!

73, Dan, K1TO and Vic, N4TO/m