[3830] MARAC CW N5RZ/M Mobile LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] MARAC CW N5RZ/M Mobile LP
From: rbowen@nts-online.net (rbowen@nts-online.net)
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 21:11:21 -0700
                    MARAC County Hunter Contest, CW

Call: N5RZ/M
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ/M

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

------------
   80:    0
   40:    0
   20:  348
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------
Total:  348  Counties = 153  Total Score = 330,480

Club:

Comments:

One of my favorite contests.  Got on for awhile from home on Friday night, and
convinced the XYL to drive down to our future retirement QTH in Central Texas
and camp out Saturday night.  Was able to put on 16 counties.  Crossed paths
with W3DYA in Concho county on Sunday Morning.

Quite a few mobiles were on and made things interesting!  Used a IC706 & a 20M
hamstick.   Sure need to get the Bugcatcher going again as I felt weak.
Hopefully, I can put on a full effort one of these years with several bands.
Will try to be on for the TX QSO party later this year.

Thanks to all for the QSO's

73,  Gator