[3830] CQ-M M/AB2E SOABCW LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ-M M/AB2E SOABCW LP
From: ab2e@hotmail.com (ab2e@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 09:40:04 -0700
                    CQ-M International DX Contest

Call: M/AB2E
Operator(s): AB2E
Station: M/AB2E

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: England
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:   19    13
   40:   53    23
   20:   75    27
   15:   71    23
   10:    2     2
  Sat:
-------------------
Total:  220    88  Total Score = 41,448

Club:

Comments:

Had a lot of fun operating this event for the first time from EU. Activity was
lower than I anticipated, but fun none the less.
Rig: Icom 706 MKIIG
Antenna: homebrew indoor multi-band inverted L, 40-10M, 3 indoor radials per
band. Worked extremely well, and even loaded on 80 with the tuner, where I made
a number of QSOs. I could work everything I heard. QTH was the 2nd floor of a
flat, much like an apartment setting in the US.

QSL via AB2E, home call.
73 Darrell M/AB2E