[3830] WPX CW K5KG SO(A)AB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K5KG SO(A)AB HP
From: k5kg@arrl.net, fcg@mailman.qth.net (k5kg@arrl.net, fcg@mailman.qth.net)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 14:15:58 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K5KG
Operator(s): K5KG
Station: K5KG

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:    0
   80:   23
   40:  375
   20:  638
   15:  951
   10:  240
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Condx here in South Florida were pretty good, although 10m never really
materialized and 40m & 80m had a high QRN levels.  Local QRM was non-existent
with the XYL being out of town for the weekend, and I did not get a neighbor's
TVI complaint until the last hour of the contest!

Friday night condx were a rairity with 15m open the entire night.  At 3am local
I had a 15m JA opening (S9+) that was to die for.  Euros were consistently
everywhere throughout the contest, and 54% of my Q's were with them.  Just when
I thought I had worked every OK1 and OK2, another one would call!