[3830] KT3Y CW WPX SOAB SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KT3Y CW WPX SOAB SCORE
From: Kt3y@aol.com (Kt3y@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 14:55:42 EDT
KT3Y SOAB

80 -     04
40 -   424
15-  1111
10-     50

2679 x 795 =  5.98 M

I made a mistake by not hitting 40 harder the first night.  Due to last
minute
problems this was a SO1R effort.  My congratulations to the winners.

Antennas: No towers, all wire antennas tree supported.

80 - dipole
40  3L wire beam, dipoles
20  5L wire beam NE, 5L wire beam NW, stacked dipoles N/S and  E/W
15, 5L/5L wire beam stack NE, 6L NW,       "                      "
10  5L NE                                                 "
   "

Any signal reports (especially for 15 with the new EU stack) would be
appreciated.

73 Phil KT3Y                                            "
:

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---