[3830] WPX CW N6HC SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N6HC SOAB HP
From: N6HC@aol.com (N6HC@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 12:12:16 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N6HC
Operator(s): N6HC
Station: N6HC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   15
   40:   38
   20:  247
   15:  413
   10:   81
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Sure got a chuckle when Rex (K7QQ) came back to my call with "hot chocolat"
instead of N6HC!  Quacks
Congrats to Ken, K6LA, for a great signal from Netherland Antilles.  I hope you
got a chance to see the island too.  When you get back I'll deliver your CQP
plaque and wine!
Only operated a limited period of time and not the best hours, but it sure was
fun getting back into the fray and not being handicapped by the NH7 prefix.
What happened to 10 & 40 meters?
Best regards, Arnie