[3830] WPX CW OK5W(OK2ZW) SOSB20 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OK5W(OK2ZW) SOSB20 HP
From: sterbacek@renegade.cz (sterbacek@renegade.cz)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 22:32:09 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OK5W
Operator(s): OK2ZW
Station: OK5W

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1740
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

RIG:
TS-950SDX + 1kW
4 L monobander (it was 4 and half element exactly,
which originated from 5 L after winter damage)

Finished #2 EU by just few Q`s last year so had
a lot of plans and ideas what and how to improve
my score this year. Mr. Murphy had a different
opinion and crossed my plans so finally I finished
far behind my last year score :-(
Anyway thanks to everyone for the contact and special
thanks to David OK1RK who lent me his TCVR and also
thanks to OK1KSO/OK5W guys for letting me use their
fine station.
CU next contests, 73!
Zdeno, OK2ZW