[3830] ANARTS GU0SUP SOST LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ANARTS GU0SUP SOST LP
From: pcooper@guernsey.net (pcooper@guernsey.net)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 07:04:18 -0700
                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SOST LP
QTH: Guernsey
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   80:    3     6     0
   40:   13    35    10
   20:  111   898    40
   15:  138   965    46
   10:   35   293    19
-------------------------
Total:  300  2197   118  Continents = 6  Total Score = 1,555,876

Club:

Comments:

I wish I would remember to submit my score here first, instead of the RTTY
reflector! Ah well!
Only really "played" this time, as it was my duty to be with the XYL for her
birthday on the 9th! I was also using the Icom IC756 for the first time ever in
a contest, so wanted to take it easy. However, I seem to have got carried away,
as I made a total of 300 Q's! I should have re-arranged the birthday to the
Sunday, as it looks as though I missed the best conditions.
Calling CQ on various bands didn't help, as I was overloaded with 2-point
stations for most of the time.
I too noted that many callers were way off frequency, and it was a real pain at
times.
Thanks to all for the contacts, especially VE6YR! What a treat for me!
Thanks too for the support from ANARTS for this very popular contest.
73 to all de Phil GU0SUP