[3830] VHF QSO Party WO9S SO AB HP Assisted

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] VHF QSO Party WO9S SO AB HP Assisted
From: rosner@hep.uchicago.edu (Jonathan L. Rosner)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:38:33 -0500 (CDT)
>From rosner@hep.uchicago.edu Tue Jun 11 19:35:05 2002
To: <3830@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 17:03:03 -0500
From: Jon Rosner <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
To: rosner@hep.uchicago.edu
Subject: WO9S June 02 VHF Summary

                     ARRL VHF QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 09-Jun-02, 10-Jun-02

    Callsign Used : WO9S
         Operator : WO9S
         Category : SO HP Assisted

 Default Exchange : EN61

             Name : Jonathan L. Rosner
          Address : 5640 S. Ellis Avenue
   City/State/Zip : Chicago, IL 60637
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Society of Midwest Contesters

    6CW        3           3          3       2
    6SSB      38          38         38      22
    2CW       10          10         10       5
    2SSB      40          40         40      15
  432CW        8           8         16       4
  432SSB      19          19         38       9

 Totals      118         118        145      57

    Final Score = 8265 points.

 Comments: Just a few hours after returning from 40th
 college reunion.  Nice opening on 6 meters to the
 northwest and some new grids also on 2 and 432.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
 established for amateur radio in my country.  My report is
 correct and true to the best of my knowledge.  I agree
 to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.

To: <3830@contesting.com>
 Date:  June 11, 2002   Signed:  Jonathan L. Rosner   Call:  WO9S