[3830] IARU K0UK SO Mixed LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IARU K0UK SO Mixed LP
From: ukbrown@aol.com (ukbrown@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 05:48:56 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 7HRS

  160:    3      2      3
   80:   13      4      7
   40:   64      6     17
   20:   40     80     38
   15:   38     33     33
   10:    5     10      7
---------------------------
Total:  163    135    105  Total Score = 100,065

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Getting up at 2:30am to get the xyl and daughter off to Aspen was a different
way to start a contest. Worked the xyl on 2mtrs fm till she got out of range.
The bands were in better shape than I thought and seem to hold up when I had a
chance to get on.
Added one more tribander to the other tribanders and it did help on flexibility.

Over all it was good to get in some great time on the bands. Thanks to all who I
had a chance to work..
Hope IC and LL did well in OJ land..Go GMCC  PTL God Bless,bill K0UK