[3830] IARU NR3X(N4YDU) SO Mixed HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IARU NR3X(N4YDU) SO Mixed HP
From: n4ydu@att.net (n4ydu@att.net)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 08:36:34 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: NR3X
Operator(s): N4YDU
Station: N4YDU

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: nc
Operating Time (hrs): 18.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:    9      5      5
   80:   34      7     12
   40:  220     11     38
   20:  219    184     59
   15:  173    129     59
   10:   13     26     10
---------------------------
Total:  668    362    183  Total Score = 627,690

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

The middle of the day was all S&P, but it was still a whole lot of fun. Once the
sun set things got a lot better. The low bands were awesome for the summer time.
I had some interesting RF problems on 20 meters, but things seemed to calm down
once I rearranged some wires...I'm sure the problem will come back in the next
test...

Radio ONE: kenwood 850 and 500W
Radio TWO: kenwood 930 and 500W
Antennas: TA33JR at 35 feet and wires

See everyone in the IOTA contest as N4C from NA67
73,

Nate/N4YDU/NR3X