[3830] IARU HB9CZF SO CW HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IARU HB9CZF SO CW HP
From: hb9czf@swiss-artg.ch (hb9czf@swiss-artg.ch)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 23:16:52 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: HB9CZF
Operator(s): HB9CZF
Station: HB9CZF

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: JN47CH
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  192            43
   15:  120            34
   10:   20             6
---------------------------
Total:  332     0      83  Total Score = 86,486

Club:

Comments:

Due to other commitments over the weekend I could only participate the last 6
hours in the contest. It was mainly S&P on 20, 15 and 10m with my beam direction
OH. Several OJ's asked on 15m for a QSY to 10m and the first 3 OPs suggested
28055. Did you work that out in the beertent? :-)
Later .077 and .111 were popular. After looking through my log I saw that the
10m opening between HB9 and OH was 18 minutes only! 15m gave me 30 OJ's and 20m
16. It was really fun to work the OJ's and they were so quick that my QSK-delay
for the TL-922 swallowed most of the "O".

Rig: Omni VI+; TL-922; 3el Yagi

73 de Dominik, HB9CZF
http://www.qsl.net/hb9czf