[3830] IARU P3F(@5B4AGN) SO CW HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IARU P3F(@5B4AGN) SO CW HP
From: bob@cytanet.com.cy (bob@cytanet.com.cy)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 01:29:13 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: P3F
Operator(s): 5B4AGN, ZC4ZM, G3ZEM
Station: 5B4AGN

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Pafos
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

  160:    18           15
   80:    78           29
   40:   341           38
   20:  1172           65
   15:  1130           68
   10:   105           33
---------------------------
Total:  2844    0     248  Total Score = 3,286,248

Club:

Comments:

Alot of fun with some pretty fair propagation.  No in contest gremlins this time
which makes a nice change.  Even my local 11kV feed which arcs away happily on a
nearby insulator stayed erily silent for this one, so other than an hours catnap
after sun up on Sunday I got my full quota of time in.

SO2R 2 x FT1000MP (one an original and the other a Field)
400W
F12 C31XR - three feeders @ 22m
Cushcraft XM240 @ 27m
80m inverted Vee @ 20m
160m inverted Vee @ 20m

Logged using Writelog V10.32E

See you all in the IOTA test at the end of the month.

Bob 5B4AGN, P3F, ZC4ZM