[3830] Re: IARU K3ZO SO Mixed HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Re: IARU K3ZO SO Mixed HP
From: sv1xv@qsl.net (Costas Krallis SV1XV)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 18:57:29 +0300
K3ZO <aalaun@attglobal.net> wrote:

> I worked 31 of the 52 WRTC teams for a total of 52 WRTC QSOs.  I
> haven't seen which teams were assigned which calls yet, sure would
> be nice to know which ones I worked.  Thought I recognized a
> couple of voices but it would be nice to know if my hunches were
> true.

Hi Fred - thanks for our QSO in the IARU contest. Does
anybody know any QSL routes for the special OJ1...OJ8
prefixes?

73 Costas SV1XV
sv1xv@eexi.gr

 | Costas Krallis SV1XV      *   LOC KM18UA                   |
 | P.O.Box 3066              *   E-Mail: sv1xv@eexi.gr        |
 | GR-10210 Athens           *   PGP key: 0x3BDBBC34          |
 | GREECE                    *   http://www.qsl.net/sv1xv/    |