[3830] IARU WN3VAW SO Mixed LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IARU WN3VAW SO Mixed LP
From: wn3vaw@arrl.net (wn3vaw@arrl.net)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 16:53:16 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: WN3VAW
Operator(s): WN3VAW
Station: WN3VAW

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Pittsburgh, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    3      2      3
   40:   11      1     11
   20:   41     94     54
   15:   11     41     28
   10:    0      1      1
---------------------------
Total:   66    139     77  Total Score = 65,087

Club: Wireless Association of South Hills

Comments:

Band conditions were poor.  No 10 meter propagation at all. 15 was hit or miss.

Worked every OJ 2x1 I heard calling, but simply didn't hear a lot of them.
Should have spent more time on 40 meters but some family obilgations came up.

Biggest surprise:  Breaking the pileup on 4W6MM with 100 W to the vertical.
Second biggest surprise (but shouldn't have been):  Hearing W1AW/5 on 10.  ONLY
station I heard & worked on the band.

Had a lot of fun, wish I'd had more time to be QRV.