[3830] IARU 2002 W2VJN

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IARU 2002 W2VJN
From: w2vjn@rosenet.net (George Cutsogeorge)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:33:43 -0700
Due to time limitations here, I set out to work all of the OJ stations.  I
had doubts in the beginning due to conditions and being on the west coast.
However, I found signal levels to be quite similar between stations,
particularly on 20 meters.  Only 20 and 15 produced any signals from the OJs
and only a few non OJ Euros were even coming through on 40.

The sweep was done on CW.

The statistics are:

     20 meters     55Qs
     15 meters     22Qs

Total operating time   3.5 hours
Total elapsed time to complete the sweep     18 hours.

George, W2VJN