[3830] NAQP RTTY KI6DY Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KI6DY Single Op LP
From: ki6dy@sbcglobal.net (ki6dy@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 09:01:52 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: KI6DY
Operator(s): KI6DY
Station: KI6DY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 10.0
Radios: SO2R

   80:   53    27
   40:  122    42
   20:  120    39
   15:   49    24
   10:    4     4
-------------------
Total:  348   136  Total Score = 47,328

Club:

Team: Baud BoyS

Comments:

Not my best effort in this contest but alot closer than I expected considering
conditions. Shut down for my two hour break three hours into the contest.
Figured that was the thing to do when tuning across 20 and 15 yielded nothing
heard. Conditions better when I returned on 20 but 15 never seemed to recover.

Went to 40 way earlier than planned just to get a rate as 20 was slow by
0000z.

Did not hear VE6RAJ on the air at all so not hopeful for our Baud Boys team
score.

73 KI6DY