[3830] GaQP WA4PXP(@W4MQ) Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] GaQP WA4PXP(@W4MQ) Single Op LP
From: Jbrookmon@carolina.rr.com (Jbrookmon@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 18:42:00 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: WA4PXP
Operator(s): WA4PXP
Station: W4MQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:    3
   40:    7
   20:   48     11
   15:    4
   10:
--------------------
Total:   62     11  CW Mults = 33  Ph Mults = 11  Total Score = 5,896

Club:

Comments:

Once again using the internet controlled station of W4MQ.  My apologies to all
for the delays in sending.  Thanks to all of the rovers.  K4BAI, N4PN, KN4Y,
K4MUT and others. Lots of fun chasing John and Paul et al.  up and down the
highways of Georgia.  Conditions were tough at times, signals would go from S9
to ESP inside of a QSO. I was amazed at the tenacity of some Euro stations who
were serious in their quest for qsos.  A serious  group of US participants were
always in their chasing each op as they rolled into each county. Only heard a
very few stations on 21 and 40 phone.  Thanks for the QSOs and looking forward
to the next one.
Jim
WA4PXP in Charlotte