[3830] NAQP RTTY W1SRD(@K6IDX) Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W1SRD(@K6IDX) Single Op LP
From: w1srd@arrl.net (w1srd@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 21:27:44 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: W1SRD
Operator(s): W1SRD
Station: K6IDX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:   13     8
   40:   88    38
   20:  178    50
   15:   48    28
   10:    5     4
-------------------
Total:  332   128  Total Score = 42,496

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

My first attempt at SO2R. My first NAQP RTTY. Special thanks to Brad, K6IDX, for
the use of his great station. The West coast is tough for this type of contest,
even without flares. I heard many on 80M, but few could hear me. Later openings
on 40 and 80 as well as few stations in the short skip zone made 20M the money
band. No MT, NV, DE, SD, GA (huh?). Missed the usual VE's.

The flare made for a nice nap.

Colophon: Writelog, MMTTY, MMTTY Plugin on one PC. FT-1000MkV. 7 on 10M, 7 on
15M, 6 on 20M, 3 on 40M and a 4 square on 80M. All at 3500' in El Dorado county
California.