[3830] NAQP RTTY W1GZ M/2 LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W1GZ M/2 LP
From: n1mgo@arrl.net (n1mgo@arrl.net)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 04:28:43 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: W1GZ
Operator(s): N1MGO, WN1E
Station: W1GZ

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   28    19
   40:  110    40
   20:   81    32
   15:   25    17
   10:    8     4
-------------------
Total:  252   112  Total Score = 28,224

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Great Contest!!  Used call W1GZ, name Chaz, N1mgo & WN1E took turns operating.
Set up field day style at a hunting camp near Rutland VT. Ran with a G5RV hung
from the trees, with a generator to power the computer and radio.  WN1E had a
scare, I left for a walk in the woods, then the bands shut down, he thought the
radio broke, untill he figured out the real problem!!  I got back just as the
bands started to come back.
Equipment:  IC-756 Pro II, Writelog, G5RV at about 30 feet, small Honda
generator.
Even with the flare problem, still beat last years score, from same location.