[3830] NAQP CW K4FCG(K4OJ) Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K4FCG(K4OJ) Single Op LP
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (k4oj@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 08:13:55 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K4FCG
Operator(s): K4OJ
Station: W1CW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:   19    16
   80:   53    30
   40:  132    47
   20:  144    49
   15:  141    41
   10:   55    29
-------------------
Total:  534   212  Total Score = 113,208

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: FCG WRTC Killer Ds #1

Comments:

2002 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: K4FCG                                          Location: FL

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW               Power: Low

     Callsign of Operator(s): K4OJ

     Exchanged Information: K4FCG DADDY FL

     Hours of Operation: 09:23

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     -----------------------------------
     160         19          19      16
      80         53          53      30
      40        122         122      47
      20        144         144      49
      15        141         141      41
      10         55          55      29
     -----------------------------------
     TOTAL      534         534     212      SCORE: 113,208

     Club or Team Name: FCG Killer D's #1

     Comments:

     Miserable WX in FL made start of contest virtually unbearable.
     Took a long off time after getting disgusted with condx - then
     went back to rig and tried to maximize the mults so it was not
     a comlete bust...at least I didn't get hit by lightning!

        Finding a name with three D?s in it is touogh, at least now we
        know the answer to the question ? ?Whose your Daddy??

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the

           NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY on 08/03/2002

     conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
     published rules for this contest.

     Name: Jim White
           3527 King George Ln
           Seffner, FL  33584