[3830] NAQP CW N6WIN Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N6WIN Single Op LP
From: n6win@arrl.net (n6win@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 09:37:25 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N6WIN
Operator(s): N6WIN
Station: N6WIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Orange
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:
   40:   39    24
   20:   61    32
   15:    8     6
   10:
-------------------
Total:  108    62  Total Score = 6,696

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #3

Comments:

1st ever CW contest submittal, got to learn again one day, might as well be
today. Had a lot of fun, even got up the nerve to run on 40m the last 30 min...
I was the guy stumbling. Also worked for first time from home QTH, Mosley MP-33
tribander 30 ft up and 40m inverted vee 27 feet at apex. Very humble, but still
provides somewhere to operate from when unable to guest op. Thanks for putting
up with the stumbling, next test I'll be better.

73, Tim N6WIN
http://www.timcoker.com