[3830] NAQP CW AE6Y Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AE6Y Single Op LP
From: andrew.faber@gte.net (andrew.faber@gte.net)
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 12:07:11 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: AE6Y
Operator(s): AE6Y
Station: AE6Y

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 8:46
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   62    25
   40:  164    46
   20:  185    46
   15:   94    32
   10:    4     2
-------------------
Total:  508   151  Total Score = 76,557

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Team:  NCCC #2
   I'm glad I was on team #2 for this one and didn't have to take it too
seriously.  Rotten condx on 15 and virtually nonexistent condx on 10 made this
an easy contest to float along in, and to take too much off time in the
afternoon for other things.
   The good news is that the SO2R setup worked fine (but in condx like these, a
vertical for a second radio antenna doesn't hack it), and the revisions to
version 9.2 of my logging software, CQPWIN, also worked without problems.  The
bad news: my worst NAQP score ever.  Oh well, there's always SSB.
  73, andy, ae6y