[3830] WAE CW W2UP Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WAE CW W2UP Single Op HP
From: w2up@mindspring.com (w2up@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 17:51:40 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: W2UP
Operator(s): W2UP
Station: W2UP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   65    10    21
   40:  209   265    35
   20:  373   355    44
   15:  131   147    35
   10:    5           5
-------------------------
Total:  783   781   140  Total Score = 558,348

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Always a fun contest. My first WAE in several years. Usually, something going on
this time of year for me, this weekend included. Was in and out all weekend.
Missed Sunday AM and early PM, when it seemed 15m opened decently, unlike
Saturday.
First time anyone has moved me to another band - OH0PM aksed me to QSY to 10,
and to my surprise his scatter signal, pointing at Africa, was decent. After
that worked a handful of others on 10, same path.